- On January 4-6, 2020, David Billard will participate in Sanya, (China) in the 6th International Conference on Computing and Data Engineering (ICCDE2020) with a talk entitled “Digital and Cyber Forensics in the Artificial Intelligence Era”.
- On December 20, 2019, Raffaele Olivieri (Leader of WG1: Digital Forensics requirement analysis, will participate in Rome inIISFA CHRISTMAS Seminario: Captatori informatici e nuove tecniche di intercettazione attiva: lo stato dell’arte della normativa organised by the International Information System Forensics Association with a talk entitled ” Digital forensics ed intelligenza artificiale: lo stato dell’arte” (Digital Forensics amd Artificial Intelligence – state of art).
- On November 22, 2019, at Bologna University (Italy), Raffaele Olivieri (Leader of WG1: Digital Forensics requirement analysis) will participate in the Seminar “Analisi forense di dati digitali: linee guida e nuove prospettive” with a conference entitled “Analisi forensi attraverso sistemi intelligenti: stato dell’arte”.
- On November 15, 2019, at the Institute for Biostatistics and Medical Informatics, Faculty of Medicine of the University og Ljubljana Slovenia, Andreja Tepavcevic, Ivana Stajner Papuga gave a presentation entitled “Artificial intelligence methods in digital forensics”.
- Piotr S. Maciąg, Marzena Kryszkiewicz, Robert Bembenik, “Discovery of closed spatio-temporal sequential patterns from event data”, Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems. Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference KES2019, 2019, pp. 707-716. (4 – 6 September , Budapest, issn: 1877-0509)
- Farrugia, Neil, and Joseph Vella, “Automating Footwear Impressions Retrieval through Texture”, Information & Security: An International Journal, vol. 43, 2019, pp. 73-86.
- Igor Kotsiuba, Inna Skarga-Bandurova, Alkiviadis Giannakoulias, Mykhailo Chaikin, Aleksandar Jevremovic, “Technique for Finding and Investigating the Strongest Combinations of Cyberattacks on Smart Grid Infrastructure”, 3rd International Workshop on Big Data Analytic for Cybercrime Investigation and Prevention, within the IEEE Big Data 2019 conference, 2019.
- Marko Krstic, Milan Cabarkapa, Aleksandar Jevremovic, “Machine Learning Applications in Computer Emergency Response Team Operations”, 27th Telecommunications Forum TELFOR 2019, 2019.
- Stefania Costantini, Francesca Alessandra Lisi, Raffaele Olivieri, “DigForASP: A European Cooperation Network for Logic-based AI in Digital Forensics”, in Alberto Casagrande, Eugenio G. Omodeo: Proceedings of the 34th Italian Conference on Computational Logic, Trieste, Italy, June 19-21, 2019 (CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2396, CEUR-WS.org).
- Johannes Oetsch, Juan Carlos Nieves, “Stable-Ordered Models for Propositional Theories with Order Operators”, Logics in Artificial Intelligence – 16th European Conference (JELIA), 2019, pp. 794—802.
- Milan Milosavljevic, Sasa Adamovic, Aleksandar Jevremovic, Milos Antonijevic, “Secret key agreement by public discussion from EEG signals of participants”, 5th International Conference on Electrical, Electronic and Computing Engineering, 2018.
- Jamal, Raiyn, “Data and Cyber Security in Autonomous Vehicle Networks”, Transport and Telecommunication, 19-4, 2018, pp. 325-334.