The event aims to explore ethical, legal and technical issues of ADM systems concerning individual rights in light of the upcoming EU Regulation (such as the impact of ADM on citizens and vulnerable groups, the need of transparency and explicable AI, the consequences of ADM within the trial and during investigations, recent cases of ADM gone wrong, how ADM impact changes with big data and linking to public databases, ADM and GDPR, ADM in the context of medical field).
Online only event, invited speakers , then discussion among speakers and participants. Link to register to the event: https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/registratie-automated-decision-making-ai-systems-and-individual-rights-158893720395?aff=affiliate1
- Vincent Müller, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Stefania Costantini, University of L’Aquila
- César Hidalgo, University of Toulouse.
- Marta Poblet Balcell, RMIT University.
- Francisco de Elizalde, IE University.
- Sicco Verwer, TU Delft.
- Alexandros Kalousis, University of Applied Sciences, Western Switzerland.
- Susana Vieira, University of Lisbon.
- Andrea Pin, University of Padua
- Angela Müller, Algorithm Watch
Program of the event.
Chair: David Billard (Geneva HES-SO University of Applied Sciences)
Chair: Chiara Gallese Nobile (Eindhoven University of Technology)
Chair: Elena Falletti (Carlo Cattaneo University LIUC)
- Chiara Gallese Nobile, Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Elena Falletti, Carlo Cattaneo University LIUC.
- David Billard, Geneva HES-SO University of Applied Sciences.
- Eindhoven University of Technology